||Group Lessons - Short Game
Short Game Scoring Shot (5 Lessons);
Most great players, and ALL top instructors know that there is no better way to make rapid improvement than to develop a good short game...
Now you finally have a chance to work on this crucial part of your game.
- 'killer' wedge play
- green-side bunker play
We teach correct techniques for Chipping, Pitching, Lob Shots, Bunker Play, and Putting on our short-game practice centre that is probably the very best at any public facility in North America. It allows you to practice almost every conceivable shot from 40 yards and in that you'll be faced with on a golf course..... short pitches from awkward lies, chips over swales, shots up, and shots down to the green; 3 bunkers .... one is at the same level as the putting surface, one is 2' below, and the third is 4' below. We also have a fairway, and a grass bunker.
- Format; 5, 90-minute lessons, 1 Lesson per week
- Course Content follows the teachings of Dr. Gary Wiren, and Dave Pelz
- Classes start with 30-35 minutes of live Instruction
- Outside in our teaching area, we work with Teaching Aids and Learning Drills
- On the short-game area, we have individual Hands-on Coaching
- Practice balls included in your fee
- For every lesson, we give you a complete Lesson Summary
A Simple guarantee; if for any reason, you wish to drop out of your class, the balance of your unused lessons will be cheerfully refunded.
Make-ups available; if you can't make a lesson, just call us and we'll tell you when you can do a makeup.
One last thing.... all of our Instructors are friendly, make your lessons enjoyable, and are fully aware that the vast majority of people want to play golf for fun. We make it fun...
You can go on to "Advanced Shot-making" for players who are 'stuck' at a particular handicap, and want to go lower. Click here for more details….
Program Schedules & Rate Sheets - 2013
For further information please call the Director of Golf; ANGELO PUMA C.P.G.A 905 842-6120 ext. 4